Short On Time?
Our Recommended Best Air Purifier Is The Levoit Air Purifier!
- True HEPA Technology: Levoit’s air purifiers have the most reliable 3-Stage Filtration System with Fine Preliminary, True HEPA and Activated Carbon filters reduce 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander
- 100% Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- Ultra-Silent & Touch Control Panel Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply. All settings can be made via the Levoit’s air purifier's elegant touch panel control panel
- Filter Change Reminder: A built-in Replacement Indicator reminds you when it's time for a fresh filter. Filters should be replaced every 6-8 months depending on use and air quality. Levoit offers more affordable replacement filters than those of many other brands, guaranteeing you savings far into the future
- Quality Assurance: The British standard plug and 25W motor are guaranteed to get the job done. Ideal gift for people who suffer from allergies, nasal stuffiness, cough, sneezing, asthma, etc. Suitable for home and office using
Why Purchasing an Air Purifier Is a Good Investment
When it comes to gadgets for the home, there are plenty of different appliances that can be purchased, some of which offer a considerable amount of benefits. One such gadget that is definitely worth investing in is an air purifier.
Air purifiers have been available to purchase for a long time now but as technology has progressed, they have gotten more efficient and more effective. If you haven’t got any air purifiers in your home, then now is the time to think about buying one. Here are a couple of the benefits that you can take advantage of.
- Remove Unwanted Odours – If you’re a smoker, then you will know that the tobacco smell lingers. It sticks to fabrics, especially the carpet, and can be really hard to get rid of. As a smoker, it is unlikely that you will notice it too much. However, when non-smokers enter your home, they will definitely smell it. If you want to stop this from being an issue, then an air purifier would be a great investment. It would also be effective if you have pets in the home. Again, you may not notice it in your own home but others will.
- Reduce Illness – As we all know things like coughs and colds are all airborne. Once one person in the household catches a cough or a cold, it is inevitable that the rest of the household will catch it too because the germs are in the air. By using an air purifier you can reduce the number of bacteria in the air in your home and reduce the chances of everyone in the home becoming infected. This is especially beneficial if you have young children in the home who are more susceptible to illness.
- Help Asthma Symptoms – If you are a sufferer of asthma, then you will know just how uncomfortable the symptoms can be. As well as this, it is important to keep in mind that an asthma attack can be deadly. By installing an air purifier in your home, you can drastically reduce the amount of pollutants in the air, thus potentially reducing asthma symptoms. If you or anyone else in your home suffers with this breathing condition, then an air purifier would definitely be a worthwhile investment.
Choosing An Air Purifier for your Home
When it comes to buying an air purifier, it is important to remember that there are a lot of different styles and models with different functions. What works for one household may not be suitable for another. This is why it is a good idea to look at plenty of reviews for different purifiers. To help you out, we have put together some reviews for our top picks of air purifiers on the market right now.
Best Air Purifiers for Smokers
Levoit Air Purifier with True HEPA & Active Carbon Filters
As we have already stated above, smoke lingers in the home and clings to everything. If you want to prevent that from happening, then this air purifier from Levoit is a great choice. The first thing that we really liked about this model is how modern it looks. It works really well in a modern home and doesn’t look out of place. If you have seen some of the older types of air purifier then you will know that some of them look awful. This is not the case with this one.
By far the best feature about this air purifier is the built in activated carbon filter. It is designed to capture and eliminate common household odours such as cigarette smoke and cooking smells. We noticed a difference after just one day of using the air purifier. The air smelled much cleaner and there was no tobacco smell lingering around.
If you or anyone in your home is a smoker, then this air purifier comes highly recommended.
- 2m Power Cord
- Fine Preliminary Filter
- True HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Nightlight Function
Best Air Purifier for Allergies & Asthma
Philips Series 3000i 2-in-1 Purifier & Humidifier
Pollutants in the air can be a real problem for people with asthma and other allergies. If this is an issue for you, then an air purifier could really benefit your health. This model from Philips has a range of fantastic features for sufferers to benefit from. The first thing that impressed us with this one is the fact that it is ahumidifier as well as an air purifier.
As a sufferer of asthma, you will know that dry air can be a real problem and can aggravate symptoms massively. The humidifier function adds moisture to the air and we found this to be really helpful. Another thing that really impressed us was that this air purifier removes 99.9% of allergens from the air thanks to its VitaShild IPS technology. Again, we found this really helpful.
You will need to allow a little room for this particular air purifier as it is quite big, but it is definitely worth it for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
- 310m3 CADR
- Humidification Mode
- Silent Mode
- Sleep Mode
- 4 Level Humidity Settings
- IAI Display
- Smartphone App
- AreaSense Technology
Best Air Purifier for Dust
Pro Breeze® 5-in-1 Air Purifier
Dust can cause a number of breathing problems, not only if you have pre-existing issues like asthma, but also in general. Upon starting it up, one thing that we really liked about this air purifier from Pro Breeze was the touch panel control. This not only gives the air purifier a really modern feel, but it also makes it very easy to control which we were pleased with.
It features a 4 stage multi-layer filter: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter and a Cold Catalyst Filter. After one use we noticed a huge difference in the amount of dust particles in the air. Not only was the dust far less, but we also found that it was very effective in removing any unpleasant odours lingering in the air.
For a modern air filter that is highly effective, easy to use and works well in the modern home, we can’t recommend this model enough.
- Multi-Layer Filter
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Negative Ion Generator
- Touch Panel
Best Air Purifier for Pets
Finether Home Air Purifier
If you have pets in the home, especially dogs and cats, then you will know that pet hair can be a real problem, as can pet odour. If you want to remove the problem, then an air purifier is your best option. For pets in the home, we really recommend this Finether Home Air Purifier. To start off with, operation couldn’t be simpler. Another thing that we really like about this one is that it has a child-lock, so no curious hands can get into it.
One of the problems that people seem to have with certain air purifiers is that they can be quite noisy, meaning that they aren’t able to be used overnight. We’re pleased to report that this is not the case with this one from Finether. With the sleep mode function it runs at a lower speed and low light so that it doesn’t disturb you whilst you are asleep but allows you to still get the benefits that the purifier offers.
- 4 Timers
- 340m3 CADR
- 3 Stage Filtration
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- Child Lock
If you are a pet owner and you are looking for an air purifier that can be used all day and night then this is definitely your best option.
As you can see, there are options for every household, no matter what your reason is for wanting an air purifier in your home. Take a look at all four options here and see which one would work best in your home.