Short on time? Here’s our pick;
- To give you more control over how your food cooks, the 58 litre main full-fan oven comes with 6 cooking functions. Which include top and bottom heating, Fan and circular heating, top and bottom heating with fan and the option to grill with the fan .
- The top oven has a 36 litre capacity and can both cook and grill food. This makes the top oven an ideal space if you want to cook different flavoured foods separately to prevent tastes from mingling during cooking such as sweet and savoury dishes, keeping
- This gas hob comes with 4 world-renowned SABAF burners, the leading manufacturer of quality burners. SABAF burners are acknowledged as one of the best burners from both safety and efficiency perspectives, using innovative technologies to create product ex
- The 4 burner gas hob has sturdy cast iron pan supports that are extremely durable and will provide ultimate stability for pots and pans of various shapes, sizes and weights.
- This competitively priced iQ dual fuel cooker from the electriQ range is manufactured to the same standard as the leading brands, using premium materials and technology to give you quality performance without paying for the brand name.
Best dual fuel cooker
Picking a dual fuel cooker for your kitchen can be a tough decision. Choosing which best range cooker will be the perfect choice for yourself and your family can be a daunting task. It requires a lot of research on your part, which you may not have the time to do.
Luckily, we have chosen several of the best dual fuel cookers that we have researched. If you pick an electric fan oven and gas hob from this list, you will definitely not be disappointed. Keep reading to find which of these gas and electric cookers will keep you cooking delicious meals for years and years to come.
iQ Double Oven Dual Fuel Cooker
When it comes to the best dual fuel cookers, it is probably best to stick with the fuel type you already have in your home. If you find a cooker that you really love, however, you can convert your gas or electric hook ups to another fuel source.
All-gas cookers are the cheapest to cook with and the hobs on them are typically easier to control than standard electric hobs. Electric hobs heat quickly and efficiently, but you need to buy specific pans in order to use them. A great alternative to all gas or all electric cookers are dual fuel cookers. You get the easy to operate and precise heating of hobs that are gas powered and the fast and efficient electrically powered ovens. A dual fuel cooker truly provides the best of both worlds.
If you are looking for one of the best dual fuel cookers on the market at an extremely reasonable price point, then look no further than the iQ Double Oven Dual Fuel Cooker. This sleek and sophisticated gas hob and oven set is finished with brushed stainless steel and black plastic, which are sure to make everyone envious as soon as they walk into your kitchen.
Achieve uniform heating with the two ovens included in this appliance all while using the gas hobs on the top stove for cooking. This handy cooker will allow you to make delicious meals for you and your family in a fraction of the time it took you with your old cooker. With two ovens, you can even bake dishes at the same time but at different temperatures. Boil the kettle, bake some scones, and heat up a frozen pie all at once with this handy dual fuel cooker.
One great aspect of this cooker that that the main oven is fan assisted meaning that you will spend much less time waiting for it to pre-heat. This also means even and uniform cooking for a professional finish to every dish. The lower oven is also fitted with an internal light so that you can check on your dishes without opening the door and disrupting the cooking temperature. In addition to the internal light, the fan oven also has a timer so that you can keep track of your cooking and baking.
The main electric oven has plenty of functions so you can use it for whatever job you need doing. These functions include defrost, top and bottom heat, fan and circular heating, top and bottom fan heat, grill, and grill and fan.
The hob has four burners which allows you to have added versatility when cooking those big meals. They are also patented by SABAF, who are the burner experts in the UK, so you can be sure the burners are of exceptionally high quality.
Even the smaller top oven is of the highest quality. With a 36 litre capacity, it is by no means tiny. It can both cook and grill foods. The fact that it comes built in with the other oven is great, as you can separately cook different foods to prevent odors and tastes from mingling. Cook dinner and dessert, all at once!
Purchase of this appliance also includes a grill pan, grill pan handle, and two shelves which are some great extras that just add a bit of flair to this dual fuel cooker. The dimensions of this cooker are 90 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm, allowing it to fit into any conventional oven space in most kitchens.
Buyers have noted that the manual that comes with this freestanding dual fuel cooker is extremely easy to read and understand.
- Purchase of this dual fuel cooker comes with a LPG Convertible kit, so even if you do not have access to natural gas, it is not a problem.
- Since there are two ovens on this device, you can cook multiple dishes at once, even if they need to be cooked at different temperatures.
- The hob pan holders are made with sturdy cast iron, which provides you with great value for money spent.
- This dual cooker is only fitted with an internal light in the main electric oven. The smaller top oven does not have an internal light.
- Some users have complained that this appliance is a bit noisy when in use. One customer has said that the gas flames make a lot of noise, even when reduced to a low flame.
- The installation for this product can be a bit tricky, so unless you are extremely handy, you should hire a professional in order to have it properly hard-wired in your kitchen.
If you are looking for a cheap dual fuel cooker, you can not get much more bang for your buck than with the iQ Double Oven Dual Fuel Cooker. Cook a delicious caramel sauce on the hob, bake a cake in one oven, and grill some fruit in the other. It is small but mighty; with its sleek design and efficient and even heating, you will be able to whip up meals for you and your loved ones in no time.
ElectriQ Dual Fuel Cooker
When looking for a dual fuel cooker to incorporate into your kitchen, there are several features to keep in mind that you may or may not deem absolutely necessary. If you bake a lot, it may be worth looking for a model with an integrated timer. That way, you can keep track of all your cooking on the oven itself without having to buy another accessory to clutter your kitchen counter.
Think about what kind of controls you would like on your gas hob. Touch controls offer a sleek, modern look while traditional hob controls are classic and traditional. If you do not do much cooking, then a basic oven will do the trick; if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, however, you may want to consider buying a cooker that comes with several oven functions. Multi-function ovens allow you to cook with a variety of heat sources, like the grill and the fan together, which is necessary to properly cook some cuts of meat or fish.
Different cleaning and ignition options that come with some cookers are worth looking into as well. Some hobs have automatic ignition which is more convenient to use than a separate ignition button because you can turn your gas hobs on without the use of both hands. Some ovens include self-cleaning programs that are a life saver if you cook with grease on a regular basis. These catalytic or pyrolytic self-cleaning programs absorb fat splashes and break them down so that they can be easily wiped away after the oven cools down.
ElectriQ is a trusted brand in the UK for appliances and beyond. Whether you are looking for a new refrigerator or even a CCTV monitor, ElectriQ has you covered.
Like other dual fuel cookers, the ElectriQ Dual Fuel Cooker has a gas hob and two ovens. It comes in either black or white, which ensures that it will match with your existing kitchen appliances. The stainless steel knobs and handles add a classic finish that give it a sleek look. This appliance definitely does not have any added features or frills, but it gets the job done, and at a cheap price too.
The dual electric ovens offer even and precise heating while the four gas hobs heat pots and pans quickly and efficiently. The hobs are precisely controlled, giving you complete power over the entire cooking process from start to finish.
The double oven offers incredible versatility while making large meals. The opportunity to cook two different items at once means you do not have to worry about flavour transfer or odors mixing. This allows you to heat sweet and savoury foods in separat ovens all at once. The meal possibilities are truly endless with these two separate ovens.
The dimensions of this cooker are 90 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm which allows it to fit into most oven spaces in the average kitchen. The 58 litre main electric oven is large enough for a Sunday roast or even a whole chicken. Since the main oven is fitted with an electric fan, you can be sure that heat will be distributed evenly to ensure consistent cooking. The fan also helps cut down on the time needed to pre heat your oven as well. The oven doors are also double glazed to ensure that heat is locked in, which also helps maintain and consistent temperature throughout the whole of the cooking process.
The stove top is ceramic which is not only stylish, but is extremely easy to clean. Simply wipe off grease and grime with a warm soapy cloth and you will have it looking brand new in no time.
Purchase of this appliance comes with three oven shelves, a cooking tray, and even a grill pan and handle set.
- Purchase of this electric cooker comes with a one year warranty, which will provide you not only with professional services should anything go wrong, but also with peace of mind as well.
- The top oven includes a grilling function, which is perfect for adding a crispy finish to any dish you are preparing.
- This oven does not come with a built-in timer, so if that is a must have for you, then you need to purchase one separately.
- Only the top oven is capable of grilling; the bottom oven does not have a grill setting.
If you want to purchase an affordable and efficient dual fuel cooker for your kitchen at home, then the ElectriQ Dual Fuel Cooker may be one of your best options. This no frills, no fuss cooker has a ceramic gas hob and two electric ovens. You can be sure that you will be cooking with it for you and your family for years and years to come.
Smeg Freestanding Dual Fuel Range Cooker
If you are searching for the best dual fuel cooker out there, then perhaps you are willing to spend a bit more money to have the luxury of a top preforming range and oven. The Smeg CG92PX9 is a professional grade appliance and is one of the best range cookers that is available for personal use in your home kitchen.
With a sleek and modern stainless steel design, this appliance will be sure to draw the eye right to it when entering your kitchen. The cast iron pan holders on the hobs add another professional touch. This gas hob and electric oven combination is truly the dream of any home chef who is looking to up their game in the kitchen.
With five gas burners, you can have multiple pots and pans going all at once. You can have the kettle bubbling away, boil pasta, and make your sauce all at the same time. One unique aspect of these gas hobs is that one of them works perfectly as a wok burner. This particular gas hob allows for the maximum amount of heat to be concentrated on the bottom of your wok, which allows for fast, easy cooking for all of your east Asian-inspired dishes.
The Smeg CG92PX9 has not only one but two oven cavities in order to bring your cooking up to the next level. The main oven is multifunctional so that you can tailor how it cooks to suit all of your different recipes. The oven functions that you can choose from include fan cooking, fan grilling, and baking.
Keeping your dual fuel cooker clean can be a true struggle, however the Smeg CG92PX9 has a pyrolytic self-cleaning feature included. All you need to do is select the self-cleaning program on the control panel and it will initiate the cleaning mode. During the cleaning cycle, the oven heats itself to 500 degrees Celsius to burn away grease and food residue that may be caked on inside your oven. Once the cycle finishes and the oven is no longer hot, the remaining ashes just need to be wiped away with a wet cloth.
The dimensions of this appliance are 60 cm x 89.8 cm x 90 cm. The main oven is 70 litres, which is very spacious. You can fit more than one tray of food in the main oven on this unit. The volume of the auxiliary oven is 35 litres, which is still pretty big. The auxiliary oven is large enough to make a meal and heat up left overs.
- Customers love that the oven doors on this unit are open from the top, down and not to the sides. In this way, the oven doors do not collide with other cabinet units on either side of the oven.
- This oven is stylish and has a professional look to it. Upon installation, it will immediately upgrade the look and feel of your home kitchen.
- This is a large, professional oven, so you definitely will need a professional to install it in your house. It is not suggested that you install this appliance yourself.
- One buyer complained that the oven doors on this appliance are perhaps not of the highest quality. Others have stated that the knobs that come attached to the gas hobs are a bit flimsy.
The Smeg CG92PX9 is one of the pricier dual fuel electric and gas cookers on our list, but we have included it on our list because the quality of this product is so high. It is really one of the best options out there on the UK market. If you are a seasoned as-home chef, then this appliance is the one for you.
Beko KDVF Dual Fuel Range Cooker
What is even better than two ovens? Two ovens and a separate grilling cavity. The Beko KDVF Dual Fuel Range Cooker is perfect for busy families on the go because it has a seven burner gas hob, a double oven, and a grilling compartment all in one.
This sleek, black freestanding dual fuel cooker will add a modern, yet timeless ambiance to your kitchen. It combines modern touches like stainless steel hobs with classic features like cast iron grill pans. The Beko KDVF Dual Fuel Cooker is the perfect addition to any home.
The seven burner gas hob on this cooker is perfect for busy, large families. You can cook multiple meal components at once, all on different burner types. There is a tiny burner that is just suited to simmering soups and there is even a high-powered wok burner that provides hot, concentrated heat for stir-fries. Have coffee brewing in a percolator all while boiling pasta and simmering some vegetables. All of these different hob types allow for flexibility and versatility in the kitchen, no matter what you happen to be cooking.
This cooker comes complete with two large fan ovens for plenty of extra space when preparing those large meals for family and friends. The handy fans in the ovens offer uniform heating and quick pre heating times.
The grilling shelf gives you even more flexibility in your cooking. Give your dishes a crispy finish or brown your veggies while your roast cooks in one of the main fan ovens.
The Beko KDVF Cooker is so easy to clean. With the use of patented CleanZone technology, the nano coating on the inner glass oven door makes it hard to grease and grime to cling to it. If it gets dirty, simply wait for the oven to cool down and wipe it clean with a damp cloth. The nano coating also ensures that your oven will stay cleaner for longer. The glass door in the grilling cavity can even be fully removed if you want to scrub it down separately in the sink. Even the shelf supports in the ovens are removable. You can remove and clean nearly every component in and on this cooker.
All of the ovens in this cooker have internal lights so that you can keep an eye on things when you are cooking multiple items at once. This range also comes with a storage drawer at the bottom of it, which is perfect of keeping some of your cooking apparatuses.
This cooker is larger than the average one, so make certain that it fits in your kitchen cavity before purchasing it. The dimensions of this cooker are 900 cm x 1000 cm x 600 cm. Purchase of this appliance comes with five removable oven shelves, a grill pan set, and grill pan handles.
- Many electric and gas cookers that are available at this price point do not have seven burners. This one is unique in that it does.
- Both ovens in this cooker have fans; many other comparable appliances only have one fan oven and one non-fan oven.
- The bottom storage tray does not fully open up, so it can be a bit difficult to store large items like baking trays in it.
- The ovens in this appliance do not have a self-cleaning program. While they are easy to wipe down, they are not aided by a catalytic or pyrolytic cleaning program.
The Beko KDVF Cooker is a stylish and practical appliance that will brighten any kitchen with its look and usability. Cook large, delicious meals every night with multiple hobs and ovens. If you do not mind spending a bit more money on your cooker, then this model may just be perfect for you and your family.
Whichever model you choose from this article, you will not be disappointed. All of the electric and gas cookers that we have included on our curated list have been tried and tested for performance, look, and reliability. Weigh your options and determine your needs in the kitchen, then go ahead and purchase one of these amazing appliances.
Last Updated on