Home & Mounted Conservatory Heaters- Comparisons
The use of Electric Radiatiors have made their way into the hearts of many homeowners as a popular choice for conservatories. The reason why is because they can be easily retro-fitted without any requirement to extend your current central heating system. In addition, they are highly energy-efficient and easily controlled- installed with precise thermostats and round-the-clock programming. You can be rest-assured that you won’t be wasting any energy while warming up your conservatory (even when it’s not in use).These specialist radiators are compact in size and designed specifically to fit short conservatory walls. These heaters provide you with the perfect solution for tight, packed and congested conservatory spaces. Best of all, DIY installation and free next day delivery will help you cut costs and save your bank.
1) Wärme Designer Low Energy Panel Heater Radiator
We love the slim, sleek and modern look of this heater- it looks like a flat screen TV! The hue and surface of this heater enhances its heating properties too, without putting pressure on your electricity bills. For such a great product, the price is great value.
- 100% Energy Efficient: With this modern new and innovative design comes a modern, new and innovative way of thinking to help users save money and help preserve the environment. This heater operates at a 2000W output rate and has the ability to heat a 22 sqm. area easily.
- Accurate Thermostat: There is a sleek looking digital thermostat which is invisible when not in use. The readings are accurate and paired with two modes: “Instant heat mode” and manual settings, where you can program the weeks cycle based on your personal preferences.
- Safe: This heater takes security as a top priority- the designers have included features to help protect you and the device itself, increasing its longevity. There are built-in sensors to help prevent overheating. The waterproof casing allows this heater to be suitable for all spaces (kitchens, bathrooms, etc.).
- Officially Recognised: We’re not the only ones who loved the design of this appliance! This heater was recommended by ‘Architecture Art Design’ Magazine too- a true showroom piece in the comfort of your own home.
- Simple Control: There is great ease of use with this device, simple buttons, easy functionality and control. It can be wall-mounted within a matter of minutes via the use of the inclusive wall-bracket. It can be installed easily on any wall with 30cm of clearance at the top and bottom of the unit. Ensure that there is an electric socket/mains nearby! Best of all, this heater is zero-maintenance and has no servicing requirement- a true state-of-the-art electric heater.
- Convenient: This heater fits securely above young children and pets without ruining the beautiful, designer appearance.
- Professional Quality: This device is used by various property developers and major house-builders across the whole of Europe – making it both an international staple and also being extremely easy to use: Simply Plug In & Turn On.
Value for Money: 8.5/10
2) Devola Electric Panel Heater
While this heater doesn’t look anything out-of-the ordinary, it still has a clean and tidy appearance as well a white colour. This means it will fit nicely and beautifully into any room, be it the kitchen, living room, bedroom, study, or even the bathroom. This heater is supplied with a 1.5m cable and a UK 3-pin plug.
- SIMPLE PLUG & PLAY DIY INSTALLATION: Installing our Electric Panel Heaters couldn’t be easier, requiring only basic DIY skills, you will have your new digital panel heater fitted and heating your home in no time.
- Cost-Efficient: The integrated precise thermostat is accurate to +/- 0.5°C! It can also switch itself on and off automatically to help stabilise and keep up the temperature you set, allowing you to cut costs on your electricity bills.
- Pre-Scheduled Timing: The 24/7 digital timer has a 4-week programme schedule. The panel heater is fully programmable, with the aid of the beautiful, modern backlit LCD display screen. You can pre-set a whole weekly heating schedule to save you time and energy on those days you really can’t be bothered to get up. Every day and hour is completely personalisable with the use of this heater.
- Three Heating Modes with Temperature Selection: For enhanced personalisation, this appliance offers three modes to select: Comfort Mode, Eco Mode & Frost Protection. The difference between the former two is that comfort mode is set to a user-defined temperature between 5-35°C, while Eco mode is usually set at around 3.5°C below the comfort zone temperature.
- Bathroom-Safe: This heater is IP20 rated and is perfectly safe to use outside zone 2 in bathrooms. Why? They feature an innovative splash-proof design and build.
- Wall-Mountable: There are mounting brackets supplied with purchase of this product, making wall-mounting a task easier than ever. If however, you decide to install this heater in your bathroom, please do consult a qualified electrician. Water + electricals = Bad news.
- Energy Efficient: While being cost-friendly, this heater is kind to your bank account and the environment. It complies with new Lot 20 of the ERP “Eco-Design” directive, which are currently the most up-to-date and energy efficient heaters out there right now.
- 2 Year Guarantee: Another great thing about this heater is that the company gives a 24-month warranty! As long as any damages incur within this time frame, you’re covered.
Value for Money: 9/10
3) Futura Intelligent Electric Panel Heater
Futura are well-known for their quality and longevity of products, and while we placed this heater third on our list, it’s definitely no less than the others. In terms of appearance, this one is by far the most attractive due to its clean, simple design.
- Bathroom-Safe: This heater is also IP24 rated and features innvoative splash-free technology.
- Wall-Mountable: There are supplied wall-mounting brackets and feet supplied with this product. Be sure to call a qualified electrician if you decide to install this in the bathroom.
- 3 Heating Modes: Mode 1 is Comfort mode, 2 is Economy mode and 3 is Frost-free mod, just like the previous heater for enhanced personalisation room.
- Digital Timer: Like the previous heater, this one has a programmable heater to allow you to schedule heating for the whole week. The temperature set range is 5°C to 50°C
- 2 Year Guarantee
- DIY Simple Installation: Installing this electric radiator couldn’t be easie- your house will be all warmed up in no time at all.
- Safe: There is both a Child-Lock Function and an Open Window Detection Mechanism which detects a steep and sudden drop of temperature (5 degrees or more). The heater will switch off to save power.
- Cost and Energy Efficient: With a precision of +/- 0.5°C, the thermostat can allow the heater to switch on/off automatically. Thanks to the integrated precision thermostat which is accurate to within half a degree, the electric convector heater will switch on or off automatically.
- Lightweight: This heater only weighs 3.5kg!
Value for Money: 8/10