Short on time? Here’s our pick;
- Only boil the water you need so it's ready faster, uses less energy and doesn't waste a drop of water. There's no plumbing-in required, just use straight from the box.
- Select the ideal water temperature, whether it’s 100 degree Celsius for your pasta, 95 degree Celsius for your coffee or 85 degree Celsius for your herbal tea
- You can select to automatically dispense amounts of water of up to 600 ml, anything over this amount you can dispense at the push of a button
- Water tank holds up to 3 L so you refill less often, then select from 150 ml to 1.5 L at a time so you can make a single cup of tea or boil water for a panful of pasta
- BRITA technology reduces unpleasant and unwanted substances like limescale, metals or chlorine to make your drinks look and taste better, Cord Length: 0.7 Metre
Top Rated Hot Water Dispensers – Our Pick!
Looking for the best hot water dispenser for your household and family is no easy feat. There are several items you must consider, including filtration, water temperature, water volume, and tank volume. Switching out your kettle for a hot water dispenser, however, is a great decision because they are quieter and more energy efficient than kettles are. If you are the sort of person who prepares single hot drinks on a daily basis, then you should definitely consider buying a hot water dispenser. Think of it like a one cup kettle!
We curated our list of best hot water dispensers that are available in the UK. You will surely not be disappointed if you pick one of the devices from this list. They are all sturdy, reliable, and incredibly easy to use.
Morphy Richards Hot Water Dispenser 131004
Finding the best hot water dispenser to fit your needs is no easy feat, but Morphy Richards is a trusted brand that produces quality products. Since 1935, the UK has trusted Morphy Richards to provide household staples like irons, toasters, and blenders. Now, they also sell luxury appliances like the hot water dispensers.
The Morphy Richards hot water dispenser is available in black or white, so you can be sure it will match your counter top decor, no matter what your style is. In addition to being available in two colours, this hot water dispenser has a sleek, modern appearance with a glossy body. The front of the machine has a matte stainless steel finish, ensuring that it will match with even the most luxurious kitchen appliances.
You can choose from three temperatures when using this machine: 85 degrees Celsius, 95 degrees Celsius, or 100 degrees Celsius. Whether you like your tea warm or scalding, this hot water dispenser has the preset water temperatures that are perfectly suited to your taste. The amount of water that is dispensed is variable as well. The capacity ranges from 150 millilitres up to 1.5 litres. Both the temperature and volume dispensed are displayed on the clear digital LCD screen on the front of the device. Choose from one of the preset volumes to dispense or hold down the dispense button for a totally customised experience.
The Morphy Richards hot water dispenser is designed with a removable tank that can hold up to three litres of water. It also can be fitted with Brita Maxtra Filter cartridges so you can make the most of having the best tasting filtered water possible.
One helpful feature that is included on this device is that it alerts you when the water tank is empty and when it needs descaling as well. This hot water dispenser is much more quiet than the traditional electric kettle also.
The drip tray included with this hot water dispenser is removable, making it super easy to clean.
- The Morphy Richards hot water dispenser can fill about 24 full cups of tea before the water tank needs to be refilled.
- Once the water is heated, this device is very quick to pour (it only takes about 11 seconds to fill one cup of tea).
- Reviewers have noted that the controls are very easy to use and the LCD screen is easy to understand.
- Some customers have noticed that since the water nozzle is quite a ways away from the drip tray (almost 19 cm), so it does tend to splash a bit when it is pouring. You cannot adjust the nozzle to be closer to the drip tray.
- It is not the fastest at heating water when compared to other similar products (it takes about 36 seconds to heat 150 millilitres of water).
Making the perfect cuppa has never been easier than with the Morphy Richards hot water dispenser. Long past are the days of waiting for your tired electric kettle to boil. Why not have hot water at your fingertips with the touch of a button? The particular model of hot water dispenser is a great purchase that will service you and your household for years and years to come.
VonShef Hot Water Dispenser
VonShef is a Manchester based company that is a trusted name in both cookware and kitchen appliances. From everyday basic cookware to speciality appliances and devices, VonShef has you covered.
The VonShef hot water dispenser is both a useful and attractive appliance that will fit in well with the rest of your kitchen devices. It has a black gloss finish with stainless steel detailing for a sleek, modern look. This device has a width of 30.6 cm, a depth of 27.2 cm, and a height of 16.7. It packs quite a punch in such a small package, and can easily be hid away in a small cupboard or cabinet.
The VonShef hot water dispenser delivers boiling water perfect for tea with the simple touch of a button. This dispenser can boil water to 100 degrees Celsius in mere seconds.
The removable water tank has as capacity of 2.2 litres, so you can prepare up to ten cups of tea or delicious coffee before you need to refill it.
This is one of the best hot water dispensers in that it fills your mug fast. It can dispense 400 to 500 millilitres of hot water in one minute, which is plenty faster than the traditional electric kettle.
Another great feature of this instant boiling water dispenser is that the drip tray is detachable. Simply take it off of the device and clean it with soap and water for a clean drip tray. There is no need to worry about spills or messes; clean them up in seconds.
Many customers who have bought the VonShef hot water dispenser have noted with delight that it is much less noisy than a traditional kettle.
With a variable temperature control at your fingertips, chose to customise every drink you prepare. Choose 40 degrees Celsius for floral teas, 90 degrees Celsius for espresso, or 100 degrees Celsius for black teas.
- Purchase of this hot water dispenser comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The variable temperature control means you can customise every drink you prepare.
- Some reviewers have commented that this device leaks a bit from the water nozzle, even after is has finished dispensing water.
- There is no set volume controls on this machine, so you cannot control how much water it dispenses. You must press the button to dispense water, and then press it again when you want it to stop the water flow.
The VonShef hot water dispenser is a reliable and attractive device, which is why is makes our list of best hot water dispensers. Make all of your hot drinks with ease and simplicity with this helpful little kitchen gadget.
Breville HotCup Hot Water Dispenser
Breville is a trusted brand in the small appliance business and is recognised as a leader in the UK and beyond. When you purchase a hot water dispenser from Breville, you can be sure that you will have a reliable device that you can depend on for years and years to come.
The Breville HotCup hot water dispenser provides you and your household with instant boiling water in less than 60 seconds. Choose from nine different cup sizes to customise every drink you make. With these nine different drink sizes, the possibilities are really endless. Whether you want a single espresso or an entire pot of tea, this Breville hot water dispenser has got you covered.
This device delivers ease and simplicity in a sleek and sophisticated package. The black gloss finished is paired with a tasteful stainless steel trim. The water tank glows blue when it is boiling and the removable drip tray is so easy to clean. It also contains a permanent limescale filter so that you can enjoy hot, filtered beverages every day right from your own kitchen.
The water tank that comes with this hot water is easy to remove and fill up. It has a capacity of two litres so that it can deliver up to ten hot drinks before it must be refilled.
Many happy buyers of the Breville HotCuphot water dispenser have noted that it is much more quiet than your average kettle. Make tea any time of the day without disturbing members of your household or your neighbours!
- The removable tank is easy to pop in and out of the hot water dispenser.
- This hot water dispenser packs a punch in a small package. It does not take up much counter space at all.
- Some reviewers have complained that the water splashes a bit when dispensing.
- Although this hot water dispenser is able to dispense variable volumes of water, it cannot dispense a large enough volume to boil pasta.
This hot water dispenser from Breville is one of the best on the market. It is great for people who make single hot drinks on a consistent basis. Its small footprint means that it will not take up a large space in your kitchen. Toss out your kettle and get your water boiling with the Breville HotCup hot water dispenser.
Cooks Professional Electric Instant Hot Water Dispenser
Cooks Professional is a purveyor of household kitchen appliances big and small. They are a trusted brand in the UK and abroad, so purchasing your next hot water dispenser from them is a great idea.
The Cooks Professional electric hot water dispenser is available in three different colour schemes: black and rose gold, red and black, or silver and black. Many appliances of this nature from other sellers come with just one or two colour choices, so having three schemes to choose from is certainly a luxury. The stainless steel detailing on the device gives it a sophisticated look. Which ever colour scheme you go with, you can be sure this hot water dispenser will be a stylish focal point on your counter top.
This hot water dispenser has a length of 18.5 cm, a width of 26.5 cm, and a height of 31 cm and a weight of 1.8 kg. This means it is small and light enough to store away in a small kitchen cabinet if you wish to hide it from view.
The water container on this particular model of hot water dispenser is 2.5 litres, meaning you can prepare hot drinks for several days before having to fill it up again. The tank also has a bucket-like handle to ensure that taking it to and from the appliance is easy, safe, and comfortable. You never have to be afraid of dropping or spilling the tank on the Cooks Professional electronic hot water dispenser.
This hot water dispenser does not have set volumes in which is dispenses water. Instead, you press a button to start the flow, and then press that same button again to stop the flow.
The drip tray included on this particular appliance is removable, making clean up a walk in the park. Also, purchase of this small appliance comes with a two year warranty from Cooks Professional.
- Customers have noticed that his hot water boiler is much quieter than a traditional kettle.
- Some reviewers have said that they have saved a notable amount of money on their electric bill every month after switching from an electric kettle to the Cooks Professional electric instant hot water dispenser.
- This appliance does not have set options for water volume, which can be a hindrance to some users and reviewers.
- Some customers have complained that you cannot store the power cord to this appliance inside or under the machine, which can make things look a bit messy on your kitchen counter top.
The Cooks Professional electric instant hot water dispenser is one of the best hot water dispensers that is currently available on the market today in the UK. Say goodbye to high electric bills and noisy kettles and hello to perfect hot cups of tea every day.
Jack Stonehouse Compact Instant Hot Water Dispenser
In addition to selling household appliances, Jack Stonehouse also sells homeware like furniture. They produce quality, good looking products that will last you for years and years to come.
The Jack Stonehouse compact instant hot water dispenser is just that: compact. This handy device is just 29 cm in height, 19 cm in width, and 33 cm in depth, making the perfect small addition to your counter too. It is made with a stainless steel finish, making it the perfect addition to your kitchen or dining room. It is sleek and elegant; it is sure to impress any house guest you happen to be hosting.
The digital LED display is easy to read and understand. The buttons are touch sensitive and give you full control over how much or how little water you dispense. The variable temperature setting is also a fantastic feature. You can dispense water that is 55 degrees Celsius, 65 degrees Celsius, 75 degrees Celsius, 85 degrees Celsius, or 100 degrees Celsius in just seconds.
In addition to the variable temperature settings, you can also choose how much hot water is dispensed at a time. You can choose from 100 mL, 200 mL, 300 mL or even a continuous flow. Whatever amount of water you desire, you will be able to get it with this hot water dispenser. The tank that holds the water for this device can handle up to four litres of water, which is the equivalent of about 16 full cups of tea.
A handy alarm alerts you when the device has finished pouring your mug of hot water. There is also an audible and visible message displayed on the hot water dispenser when you tank is empty and it is time to refill it.
The detachable water drip tray is so easy to clean. Simply snap it off, rinse with warm soap and water, and snap it back on.
The Jack Stonehouse hot water dispenser is much less noisy than your traditional, every day kettle as well.
- This hot water dispenser has a child safety lock to enable peace of mind. Simply hold down the lock button when you are not using it.
- Many reviewers of this product have noticed deductions on their energy bills after implementing this hot water dispenser in their household.
- Some reviewers have complained that there is dripping from the water nozzle even after the hot water has stopped being dispensed.
- Some have noted that because this hot water dispenser can reach such high temperatures, a lot of steam and condensation can be produced as a result.
- A few buyers have complained that this device splatters water sometimes and that they must wipe up their counters after every use.
The Jack Stonehouse compact hot water dispenser is a smart purchase for anyone that enjoys a hot cup of coffee or tea on a regular basis. Whether you put the kettle on just for yourself or for your whole family, it is now time to upgrade to the next best appliance for hot water.
There is no reason to delay buying your new water dispenser. Traditional kettles are obsolete; they are not energy efficient and they take much too long to heat up. A water dispenser will ensure you prepare the perfect cup of tea or coffee every time, which additionally saves you lots of time and money. If you pick one of the appliances included on this list, you will definitely not be disappointed. Any of these devices are the best at brewing the perfect cup of tea, coffee, or espresso.
Last Updated on