Product Top pick Great Value Primary materialleatherFaux LeatherFaux Leather ColourBlackBlack and grayGrey StyleModernErgonomic ChairErgonomic Chair Product Dimensions88 x 96 x 106 cm84 x 66 x 32.8 cm91.4 x 56.4 x 38.8 cm Weight37 Kg23.9 Kg23.7 Kg Price Top pick Product Model Primary materialleather ColourBlack StyleModern Product Dimensions88 x 96 x 106 cm Weight37 Kg Price Great Value Product Model Primary materialFaux Leather ColourBlack and gray StyleErgonomic Chair Product Dimensions84 x 66 x 32.8 cm Weight23.9 Kg Price Product Model Primary materialFaux Leather ColourGrey StyleErgonomic Chair Product Dimensions91.4 x 56.4 x 38.8 cm Weight23.7 Kg Price
Best Heated and Massage Chairs
As autumn rolls in with falling leaves and a brisk chill in the air, one of our top priorities this season is getting cozy and staying comfortable. Why not treat yourself this time of year to a heated massage chair? A lush massage chair will prove to be a perfect addition to any den or living room. If you are up to it, you could even plus up your bedroom or home office with a sophisticated massage chair.
Before you invest your money in a massage chair, there are a few points to consider. Of course, we have found the best massage chairs under £1000, but regardless, you will be spending a rather large chunk of change in this investment. It is important to assess all of your options.
- Where will it go?- First, you need to think about where your massage chair will go once you buy it. Most of them are bulky, so be sure that you have enough room to accommodate one in the first place. If your new massage chair also reclines, keep in mind that you will not be able to place it flush against a wall.
- Who will use it?- Most basic massage chairs fit people who are about 5’10” so if you are much taller or shorter than this, you need to take your height into consideration. Some massage chairs are adjustable depending on the user’s height, so don’t worry, just do your research first.
- What will it do?- Lastly, you need to think about which features in a massage chair are most important to you. If you have a specific body area that you want to focus on, then ensure that your massage chair has extra pressure points there.
Buying a massage chair can seem an overwhelming task, but we are here to make it a bit easier for you. We have chosen our top three massage chairs under £1000 for you to pick from.
Best in Show
More4Homes Chester Electric Heated Massage Recliner
This heated massage recliner is a great buy and is not too hard on the eyes either. The attractive leather upholstery ensures that it will match well with any home decor, no matter what your design sense may be. The bonded leather of this chair ensures that it will stand up to wear and tear for years to come. This chair would be a great addition to any household as it can be used for gaming, television watching, or just taking a good old fashioed nap. This heated massage boasts several important features including:
- A heated backrest that is able to warm your lower back muscles
- All-over massage pressure points that even reach down to your thighs and calves
- Reclining action that also raises the footrest with the push of a button
- Soft foam padding for comfort and support on all parts of your body
- This chair comes with an attached controller in order to access all of its features.
- Set-up of the chair is extremely easy; just plug the chair in and it will be ready to go.
- Even though this chair comes with a number of electric features, there is virtually no noise from it during operation.
- Some reviewers have noted that if you lean forward while the chair is in its fully reclined position, then the back feat of the base raise off of the ground.
- The base of the chair is rather heavy, so if you want to move it while vacuuming for example, it can be quite cumbersome.
The vibration massage action of this particular model is achieved by eight inbuilt pads that have been placed at strategic points to best access tired muscles to relax you quickly and efficiently. Another great feature of this chair is that you can use the heating function and and massaging function at the same time for maximum relaxation. Purchase of this heated massage chair also comes with a 12 month warranty, so on the off-chance that anything goes wrong, you will be sure that it will be taken care of.
Best Lumbar Support
Dowinx Gaming Chair
If you are looking for a deluxe gaming chair with superb lumbar support, then you have come to the right place. The Dowinx Gaming Chair has all of that and more. It is powered by a USB cable power supply that can be plugged into the USB port on a computer, car, or even a small power bank.
Perhaps the greatest feature on this particular chair is the lumbar massage action. If you sit for long periods at a time, whether you are working, gaming, or watching television, this lumbar massaging support is a live saver. In addition, this chair also comes with a number of awesome features:
- This chair comes on rollers, making it easy to move around if you are needing to clean. It also features a full 360 degree swivel action and reclines 90 and 180 degrees, perfect for reading or napping.
- The winged back design allows your body contact to the chair at multiple points to relieve pressure.
- The strong metal frame is perfect for promoting the correct posture and sitting position.
- This chair is available in a wide array of colors to match any decor type. It is available in black, blue, orange, white, red, and even pink.
- The metal alloy frame is covered in hand-sewn PU leather and five inches of high density foam for maximum comfort.
- A headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are also included with purchase of the chair, rounding out the best gaming chair we could find.
- Some reviewers have complained that the padding for the back of the chair is not that supportive and not as plush as the seat of the chair.
- If not assembled with a firm hand, some of the attachments can end up wobbly (if they are not screwed in and secured properly).
Though this chair does have some assembly required, it is relatively simple to do. Instructions are included for an even easier time on your part. If you find yourself sitting down for long periods of time throughout the day, then it is essential that you do it in an ergonomically designed chair. This chair not only ticks all of those boxes, but comes with the addition of a lumbar support and massager. Since you can recline a full 180 degrees in this chair as well, it is also great to take a quick nap. Get some rest and then get right back to work in this fabulous massage chair.VIEW PRICE HERE
Best Ergonomic Design
ELECWISH Massage Gaming Chair
If you are most concerned about ergonomic design when thinking about buying a massage chair, then this model just may tick all of your boxes. The ELECWISH Massage Gaming Chair is great for any office, whether you use it for getting work done or gaming. This particular chair comes with a lumbar pillow that no only provides your lower back with support, but massages it as well. The massage unit can be connected to any computer or power bank with a USB cord. It is removable as well, so if you would rather use the massage function on your upper back or even on your neck, you can do so. This chair can really almost do it all, and its endless features include:
- A smart ergonomic design that is constructed with a high back, neck support, and lumbar support.
- A retractable footrest that is also removable for easy cleaning
- Reclining action at 90 and 160 degrees to suit your comfort level
- 360 degree swivel action to easily move the chair whenever you need to
- Adjustable height to accommodate your desk, no matter how high or low it may be.
- Padded arm rests that are also adjustable will put and end to sore arms and joints while gaming.
- The chair itself if easy to assemble once you get it; it also comes with instructions if you need the extra help.
- It is very sturdy as it is noted that it is comparable to more expensive DXRacer chairs.
- Users have noted that the quality of the stitching and of the leather is extremely good, especially for the low price of this chair.
- Some reviewers think that the design of the foot rest was not thought out completely, as it is uncomfortable to use when compared to the comfort of the rest of the chair.
- The massage pillow that comes with this chair only has two speed functions for the vibration action.
This chair is upholstered with quality PU leather to give the chair a luxe, glossy finish. The high-density elastic foam promotes good posture and is super comfortable as well. The leather is finished with an anti-scratch coating to ensure that it will look brand new for years to come. The chair is available in a few colors (blue, grey, and orange) to match whatever furniture you currently own for a seamless design. Though this is essentially a gaming chair, it is extremely attractive and would do well to be put on display on only in a home office, but in a living room as well.VIEW PRICE HERE