Short On Time? Our Recommended Best Dolce Gusto Machine Is The De'Longhi Nescafé Dolce Gusto Infinissima Pod Capsule! Best Dolce Gusto Machine Review and Buyers' GuideContents1 Best Dolce Gusto Machine Review and Buyers' Guide1.1 De'Longhi Nescafé Dolce Gusto Eclipse Touch (Editors' Choice)1.2 Breville All-in-One Coffee House1.3 Nescafé Dolce Gusto Krups Lumio1.4 Nescafé Dolce Gusto by […]
Short on time? Here's our pick;
- Detachable handles for a versatile cooking experience
- Tefal's thermo-spot technology on the frying pans, wok and sautepan indicates when your pans reach optimum cooking temperature
- Metal utensil safe non-stick coating (except knives and whisks). To extend the life of the coating, you should use a small amount of oil when stir-frying or grilling. You do not need oil when boiling or stewing
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 260 degrees
Top Rated Pans For Induction Hobs - Our Pick!
Cooking healthy and delicious meals on an induction hob is no easy task, but if you the right kinds of kitchenware, you will be able to do so with no problem. We have hand picked six of the best induction cooking collections available to flesh out the tools you will use every day to cook in your kitchen. Keep reading to find out more!
Tefal l6509042 Ingenio Expertise Non-Stick Induction Expertise Cookware Set
Finding the perfect cookware set for your induction hob is no easy feat, but you can be sure you can trust Tefal to supply both affordable and reliable products. Tefal revolutionised the cookware industry when the company first coated frying pans in Teflon in order to make them non-stick. Since 1956, Tefal has been making kitchen products and appliances that make our lives in the kitchen so much easier.
The Tefal Ingenio Set provides the home cook with a surprising range of kitchenware items. They include the following:
- 16 cm saucepan with lid (1.6 litres)
- 18 cm saucepan with glass lid (2 litres)
- 20 cm saucepan with glass lid (2.6 litres)
- 22 cm frying pan
- 26 cm frying pan
- Three silicone lids
- Two Bakelite handles
This set of saucepans covers every aspect of cooking any home chef could dream of. Whether you live in a household alone or with a family, you will be able to cook enough food for every meal with this cookware.
Customers are overall very happy with the non-stick coating found on the frying pans included in this set. The induction pans distribute heat quickly and evenly for all around consistent cooking.
The Bakelite handles that are included in this set are a welcome addition that are not always seen in basic cookware sets. They are robust and are even compatible with the heavier, larger items that come in this set.
In addition to the Bakelite handles, another unique set of items that comes with this purchase is the silicone lids. If you have left overs, you can easily place a silicone lid over the pot or pan and just pop the whole thing in the refrigerator. No need for extra containers or tupperware here!
This set of cookware is incredibly easy to store, as all of the items can be nested inside on another. This means you can keep an organised cupboard and take up minimal space in your kitchen.
- The saucepans include the patented Tefal Thermo-spot, ensuring that you can pinpoint the hottest area of the pan at all times.
- The detachable handles are great for saving space, especially if you have a small kitchen or small storage space.
- The saucepans include measurements on the insides of them.
- Although this pan set is non-stick, you still have to soak and scrub them if you happen to cook something very sticky in them.
- The additional Bakelite handles are not dishwasher safe.
- The saucepans are not coated, so they are not non-stick.
If you are a beginner looking for a comprehensive set of cookware, then you cannot go wrong with purchasing the Tefal Ingenio Set. The pans heat up relatively quickly on induction hobs as well. This no-nonsense set of cookware does not boast any frills, but instead comes with several unique features (Bakelite handles, silicone lids) that will keep you cooking for years and years to come.
VonShef Copper Pan Set
Though it is not necessarily the leader in pots and pans in the UK, VonShef is still a respected brand among both home cooks and professionals. You can find this kitchenware company in the Times, Ideal Home, The Great British Food Magazine, Homestyle, and more.
This kitchenware set includes not only pots and pans, but cooking utensils as well. This set includes:
- 22 cm frying pan
- 26 cm saute pan (2.9 litres)
- 18 cm saucepan with lid (1.4 litres)
- 20 cm saucepan with lid (2.3 litres)
- 24 cm casserole pot (4.4 litres)
- 24 cm Steamer basket
- Solid spoon
- Pasta spoon
The induction pans in this cookware set are coated with two layers of non-stick coating to ensure that food does not stick to the surface. This means that it is not only easy to cook with these induction pans, but they are also easy to clean. The non-stick coating are PFOA and PFOS-free as well to ensure the healthiest cooking possible.
The steel handles that are included on both the glass lids and bodies of these pots and pans are riveted safely and securely, meaning you always have a stable and comfortable grip, no matter what piece of equipment you are using.
The glass lids that come with this set are transparent, meaning that you can always keep an eye on your cooking, even with the lid on. The lids also create a tight seal which enables you to lock moisture into whatever you are cooking. In addition to locking in moisture, the built-in lid vents prevent steam buildup inside the pots and pans themselves.
The cookware in this set are not only resistant to corrosion, but they are made of forged aluminium which means that they heat evenly and quickly to ensure consistent cooking.
- One special feature with the induction pans included in this induction cookware set is that they are suitable for any hob type and they are oven safe up to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Some reviewers have raved over how easy these induction pans are to clean.
- The copper lining of the inside of the kitchenware give it a classic, yet sleek look that will compliment the decor of any kitchen.
- Some reviewers have noted that the utensils that come with this induction cookware set perhaps are not of the highest quality.
The VonShef Copper Induction Pan Set provides great value for money, as you will be able to use this set for years and years to come. An added bonus is that this set also comes with several cooking utensils that are always handy to have around your kitchen. What more could every home chef want or need? Open up a new world of cooking possibilities with this perfect gift for yourself, for the student, or for the new homeowner in your life.
ProCook Professional Stainless Steel Cookware Set
Though it is a relatively new company compared to some of the others we highlight in this article, ProCook is a trusted UK brand providing induction cookware solutions for home chefs and professionals alike.
This particular cookware set comes with eight well-made pieces, including:
- 14 cm saucepan with lid (1.2 litres)
- 16 cm saucepan with lid (1.9 litres)
- 18 cm saucepan with lid (2.6 litres)
- 20 cm frying pan
- 28 cm frying pan
- 20 cm stock pot with lid (4.4 litres)
- 24 cm casserole pan with lid (3.6 litres)
- 20 cm steamer insert
This impressive range of cookware has just about all the basics covered. Even if you are a more experienced cook, you will be able to make do with this cookware set.
These induction pans are large enough to cook for your entire family. Whether you are cooking for one or for six, you can be sure you will have enough work area in each of these pots and pans to make the perfect meal.
This cookware is constructed to professional specifications! Each pot and pan is constructed with 0.8 mm stainless steel and has a 7 mm impact-bonded base that makes them incredibly durable and strong. This construction also ensures that you will always have an even heat distribution when cooking on induction hobs for consistent and efficient cooking.
Each frying pan in this induction cookware set is layered three times with a PFOA-free non-stick coating, making them super easy to clean and cook with. The glass lids lock in moisture for the best tasting food possible. Each lid is also specially fitted with patented CoolTouch handles so that you can safely hold them without fear of getting burned.
- This entire cookware set is oven safe to temperatures reaching 260 degrees Celsius, meaning that you can transfer your food straight from the induction hob to the oven in a breeze.
- Purchase of this kitchenware set also comes with a 25 year guarantee, so you can cook with not only ease, but peace of mind.
- Customers who have tried these pots and pans have noted how easy they are to clean.
- This cookware set is a bit on the expensive side when compared to other sets that have made our list.
The ProCook Professional Stainless Steel Cookware Set is a great buy for someone who is a serious home cook who is looking to up their game in the kitchen. You can be sure that you will be using these pots and pans for years and years to come.
Prestige Thermo Smart Pots and Pans Set
Prestige is a brand recognised throughout the UK and beyond for reliable kitchen basics. If you need to build your induction cookware collection from nothing, or if you are a beginner chef ready to jump into cooking, then this basic five piece set is the perfect place for you to start.
This induction cookware set includes:
- 16 cm saucepan with lid
- 18 cm saucepan with lid
- 20 cm saucepan with lid
- 20 cm frying pan
- 25 cm frying pan
These items are all non-stick because they are infused with diamonds. This makes for healthier cooking as you will not need to use as much fat or oil as you would need to with traditional induction pans. The non-stick material that this kitchware is made of is also PFAO-free.
Another great feature of this cookware set is that all of the kitchenware included in this set have a heat indicator on the heat resistant handle. When the pot or the induction pan is heated up enough, the indicator turns from black to green, notifying you that it is ready to cook.
This cookware is suitable for all hob types, including induction, gas, and electric. This range of kitchenware is specifically induction cookware, however, so you can be sure that it will preform masterfully on your induction hob.
This cookware set is oven safe up to 180 degrees Celsius, meaning that you can transfer your food from the induction hob straight into the oven with ease and simplicity. All of the items in this collection are also dishwasher safe, which will save you plenty of time in the long run.
- This collection of cookware comes with a host of special features, including heat resistant handles and heat indicators.
- Some reviewers have noted that the handles on the pots and the pans are very sturdy, making for comfortable and safe cooking.
- The non-stick coating on this cookware means that you can use less oil and fat in your recipes, resulting in healthier meals.
- Although this cookware is dishwasher safe, some customers have noted that cleaning it in the dishwasher may reduce its performance over time.
- Nonstick surfaces do not dry very well, so you must wipe your washed pot or induction pan out with a tea towel or paper towel to ensure it is completely dry after washing it.
Whether you are a beginner in the kitchen or an expert, anyone will be happy with the Prestige Thermo Smart set of cookware. This five piece set covers all of the basics so that you will be off and cooking up a storm in no time.
Meyer Stainless Steel Induction Cookware
The Meyer Group was founded in the 1980s in the UK and has remained reputable for its history of supplying high quality and innovative cookware solutions for the home and professional chef.
The Meyer Stainless Steel Induction Cookware set is an elegant and simplistic solution to all of your kitchenware needs. This kitchenware set comes with the following:
- 14 cm milk pan
- 16 cm saucepan with glass lid
- 18 cm saucepan with glass lid
- 20 cm saucepan with glass lid
- 24 cm non-stick skillet
This stainless steel set of kitchenware is high quality and extremely resilient and durable. The Meyer Group is so committed to its durability that is also provides you with a ten year guarantee with purchase of this kitchenware set.
Finding a pan for induction hobs can be tricky business, but all of the induction pans and pots included in this set can be used on induction hobs. The body and base of each pot and pan is constructed with high quality stainless steel which ensures steady heat distribution to make cooking fast, easy, and also energy-efficient.
Each item in this set is expertly fitted with a silicone handle to ensure a comfortable and ergonomic grip. In addition to this, you have no need to worry about burning yourself thanks to the silicone handle.
The glass lids fit precisely into the saucepans to lock in moisture and prevent messy splatters while you are cooking. The saucepans are also designed with tall sides, allowing for extra capacity but also to cut down on mess as well.
All of the items in this set are oven safe up to 180 degrees Celsius for easy and dynamic cooking. Take your pan from the hob, to the oven, and right to the dinner table with ease.
- Reviewers have noted that these pans and pots are extremely easy to clean, thanks to their non-stick coating.
- Many induction pans are heavy and cumbersome, but the pans in this kitchenware set are lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- The glass lids do not have any steam vents, so it is easy to lose sight of what you are cooking if you use the lid.
- Some customers have remarked that the frying pan is easily marked with metal utensils.
This handy set of induction cookware is all you need to get off and running in the kitchen. Whether you are a new homeowner or just someone who wants to replace your old kitchenware, the Meyer Stainless Steel Induction Cookware collection is a great investment.
AmazonBasics Aluminium Non-Stick Induction Cookware
Of course, Amazon has their own line of induction pans and pots for sale. This handy five piece kitchenware set includes the following:
- 16 cm saucepan with glass lid
- 24 cm casserole pan with glass lid
- 28 cm frying pan
The lids included in this induction cookware collection are heat resistant and made with tempered glass, ensuring that you are safe from burns in the kitchen. The lids also have stainless steel rims to increase their durability. Since they are made of glass, you will always be able to keep an eye on your cooking for perfect results with every meal. The lids to the pots are also designed to drain easily, making removing excess liquid from cooked pasta a breeze.
This kitchenware collection is designed with safety in mind, as the handles are not only comfortable and non-slip, but they are made of Bakelite to ensure that you can easily and safely manoeuvre them around your kitchen.
The lids that come in this kitchenware set are designed so they are easy to drain, which makes cooking large amounts of pasta incredibly easy.
All of the items that come in this collection are oven safe up to 150 degrees Celsius. Go from the hob straight into the oven with ease and simplicity. This set is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning up after cooking a breeze.
- The pots that come with this kitchenware set are incredibly sturdy and high-quality. They are also easy to lift.
- This set of kitchenware is super affordable, meaning that it makes a great gift for you or a loved one.
- Some customers have noted that the lids seal against the pots very well to prevent leakage.
- The large handles on this kitchenware make them a bit difficult to store in a smaller kitchen cupboard.
The AmazonBasics Aluminium Non-Stick Induction Cookware is a great gift for yourself or a loved one who is a new homeowner and looking to grow their kitchenware collection. It is affordable and well-made, so you can be sure it is a good investment.
Whichever kitchenware collection you decide to purchase, you cannot go wrong with any of the ones on this list. Looking for the right pans and pots for cooking on induction hobs is no easy feat, but any of these collections will fulfil all of your at-home cooking needs. There is no need to buy luxury brands like Le Creuset in order to be able to make healthy and a delicious meals at home.