- Dynamic Sound Experience: Rich powerful sound - An exceptional soundbar that delivers powerful, rich sound from all directions so you can enjoy dynamic sound from the comfort of your own home.
- Total Output of 100W (2.1 Ch): Impressive output - With two full-range, forward facing, speaker units the soundbar alone achieves an impressive 100W total output. HTB150 produces a powerful sound that’s far bigger than its compact dimensions would suggest.
- Bass Reflex Ports: Heightens the bass which creates a more immersive experience - HTB150 enhances it’s sonic performance with bass reflex ports - positioned adjacent to the full-range speakers to emphasise bass tones. With this compact soundbar you'll hear all the rich and dynamic sound – so you'll feel closer to the action too.
- Bluetooth Compatibility – Pair your devices - HTB150 has Bluetooth, so you can listen to music from your smart devices wirelessly. Track selection and volume control are controlled from the device itself- so you can easily share your tunes with this with powerful 100W speaker system.
- Wireless Subwoofer (55W): For impressive room filling bass - The subwoofer connects wirelessly via Bluetooth- so you can place it where it best enriches your watching experience. The subwoofer enhances the sound performance of the system with a beautiful extended bass.
- Water Resistance Level: not_water_resistant
- Target gender: unisex
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Item weight: 8.7 kilograms
- 45W of Power Output - For an immersive dynamic sound - A compact soundbar with an impressive 45 watts of stereo sound, the HTB100 aims to please. More than twice as powerful as the speakers in a typical 40” TV, this soundbar will help you hear it all - adding even more enjoyment to your favourite programmes and films.
- Bass Reflex Ports: Heightens the bass which creates a more immersive experience - The compact HTB100 has a Bass Reflex Port to subtly emphasise the deeper tones in movie soundtracks, making them more involving. It’s designed to help dialogue stay clear - so you never miss a thing.
- Bluetooth Compatibility - Stream your favourite apps to your soundbar - Stream your favourite music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or other devices through Bluetooth connection. Create playlists, or drag-and-drop to change the order of songs playing.
- A Variety of Connections - USB MP3 Playback, HDMI connection, Optical in & AUX in - However you want to play your music, the HTB100 has you covered with a variety of connection options- USB, MP3 Playback, HDMI, Optical in & AUX in.
- Modern Design that Fits Anywhere: Premium finish with metal mesh speaker grille - Slim lines, gloss black finish, trimmed with a metal mesh grille, so this soundbar looks as good as it sounds. Specifically designed to match your TV with a sleek finish and minimal design, the HTB100 blends seamlessly into any home setting.
- Included Components: SC-HTB100 Main Unit, Remote Control, Battery, AC Cord 1.5m, Wall Mount Bracket, Operating Instructions
- Output Wattage: 45.0 watts
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Enjoy Better Tv Sound: Easy to place and connect to your television, the Hisense H214 is an All-In-One soundbar that improves your TV sound experience and is perfect for TV’s 32” or larger. Instead of just hearing the scene, you’re transported into it
- Built-in Subwoofer: A built-in subwoofer delivers excellent bass for a full-bodied audio experience. You’ll feel the “boom” while the two front-facing speakers project bright, clear high- and mid-range frequencies
- Roku TV Ready: As Roku TV Ready device, the Hisense HS214 All-in-one Soundbar is fully compatible with any Roku Tv through the HDMI (ARC) connection. You can even use the Roku Tv remote to control both the Tv and soundbar for easier setup and better navigation experience
- Easy Connectivity: With HDMI (ARC), the Hisense HS214 can connect to your TV through a single HDMI cable (included), connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to smart device, and control both with one remote. You’ll be enjoying better TV sound in minutes
- Simple, Compact Design: The compact and elegant all-in-one design with built-in subwoofer will easily fit your living room, bedroom, or family room space. You won’t need to find a space for a big sub and still get big sound
Short On Time?
Our Recommended Best Soundbar Under £200 Is The Sony HT-SD35!
Best in Show: Sony HT-SD35 Bluetooth Soundbar
If you are looking for an affordable soundbar that will improve your movie watching experience at home, then the Sony HT-SD35 soundbar is the perfect purchase for you. It comes from the same company as the well-reviewed Sony HT-CT290 soundbar, so it is among good company.
The Sony HT-SD35 soundbar is sleek and thin, so you barely notice that it is there while you are watching your television.
This definitely scores points in the aesthetics department, but with soundbars, typically the thinner they are, the worse the sound quality is. However, this particular model produces lovely sound for such a thin device. This particular soundbar measures 900 mm x 64 mm x 88 mm and is just 2.4 kg, making it lightweight enough to mount on a wall.
The sub-woofer is much bigger, with dimensions of 190 mm x 382 mm x 390 mm. Make sure you have a dedicated place for the sub-woofer before you purchase this soundbar.
This particular model is perfect for those who have a small living space. If you reside in a studio or small flat, this soundbar will probably be the best choice for you.
This device is a great entry-level soundbar for anyone who is looking for better audio for the TV. If you have never owned a soundbar before, then this is a great one to start off with.
The Sony HT-SD35 comes in a big awkward box, which is a bit cumbersome to handle upon delivery. Setting up the soundbar, however, is much more simple than dealing with its packaging.
Once you place the soundbar and sub-woofer where you want them to be, all that you have to do is plug them into an electrical outlet. Then, simply connect then soundbar to your television using the optical cable or HDMI cable.
Both of these options come with the soundbar, which is great because you will not have to make an additional purchases of cables.
Using the Sony HT-SD35 is easy and straightforward thanks to the intuitive remote control. It allows the user to easily switch inputs between TV and Bluetooth.
It does so via the touch-sensitive buttons on the top of the soundbar. Unfortunately, there is no way to switch EQ modes without the remote, so make sure that you do not lose it!
The user can switch between EQ modes based on whatever you happen to be watching or listening to. The volume controls are located in the centre of the remote and are clearly labeled.
There are different audio modes available as well, which include cinema, music, auto sound, voice, and night. The 'night' mode is especially useful if you are watching movies in the evening.
For example, if you are watching an action movie in 'night' mode, there is no need to raise the volume for quiet dialogue scenes only to lower is again for action scenes. This smart mode balances them out so you do not accidentally wake your neighbors or other members of your household.
There are other controls on the remote such as sub-woofer volume and mute. There are also some more non-specific controls like audio, news, game, sports, and standard. These settings are meant to be used for different TV programmes.
For example, 'news' mode gives extra emphasis to vocals. These features are a little bit redundant, but can be nice if you want to fully customise your listening experience with every different show or movie that you watch.
- The Sony HT-SD35 is incredibly simple to set up
- This soundbar is very easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface and smart remote control
- This soundbar produces crisp, clear sounds with a neutral frequency response and powerful sub-woofer
- This is one of the best priced soundbars for its quality; you really get a bang for your buck with this model
- There is no Dolby Atmos or DTS:X support included with the purchase of this soundbar
- This soundbar does not have much of a display aside from a few blinking lights, so this could be a drawback if you want a soundbar with a more comprehensive display
- Some features cannot be accessed without the remote control
Overall, the Sony HT-SD35 is an affordable, impressive soundbar that will surely elevate any movie or show experience on your television.
Panasonic SC-HTB254EGK Soundbar
The Panasonic SC-HTB254 soundbar is an incredibly affordable device that comes with a sub-woofer. Both speakers on the soundbar are think and compact so that they can fit easily into different living room configurations.
The soundbar can fit comfortably in front of the television, and is more attractive with a smaller TV since it is on the smaller side itself.
The sub-woofer is narrow enough to fit into a small cabinet or other tight space underneath the TV in your entertainment system.
There are some buttons for basic functions on the side of the soundbar as well as a few lights on top of it that indicate which sound mode is switched on. You can also see the source selection with the lights.
A small remote control also comes with purchase of this soundbar which you can also use to change settings.
The Panasonic SC-HTB254 is equipped with both optical and HDMI connections, which is great because you can choose which one works best for your set up. Installation is simple enough; connect the soundbar to your TV using the connection of your choosing and plug into a power socket.
The audio quality from the Panasonic SC-HTB254 is surprisingly crisp and clear for such a small device. Switch between 'film' and 'music' modes depending on what you are listening to. This particular model does not offer as many options for sound settings as other soundbars in this list do, but it definitely gets the job done.
- This soundbar comes with optical and HDMI inputs, which gives the user choice when it comes to set up
- The sub-woofer amplifies bass well and is small enough to fit in a small cabinet or space under your entertainment system
- The remote control is very small and could easily be misplaced
- The USB port on the back of the soundbar is not used for playing music but instead is only used to update software
Overall, the Panasonic SC-HTB254 is a great soundbar for those who have a smaller television and perhaps have never owned a dedicated sound system before.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Soundbar
Polk is a well-known and respected audio brand that is known the world over for producing premium, affordable products. The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is no exception and makes a welcome addition to Polk's line of audio accessories.
The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is a sleek, sophisticated product. Its dimensions are 90 cm x 5.5 cm x 8 cm and it weighs in at a very light 1.8 kg. This soundbar is small enough that is can be mounted to the wall.
The sub-woofer measures in at 17 cm x 34 cm x 31 cm. If you have a small entertainment system, you should have no problem fitting the soundbar and the sub-woofer into your space. This soundbar is extremely understated, which is great if you want it to blend in and not draw attention to itself as part of your entertainment set up.
The display on the Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is incredibly simple. It uses five LED lights on the centre of the front face of the soundbar to display which input is being used, Bluetooth streaming, and volume level.
The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar uses an HDMI output to plug into your TV, but it also includes an AUX 3.5mm mini jack as well as a digital optical input. All three of these ports are located in an inset on the left side of the back of the soundbar.
There is a USB port, however this is only for service and not for USB streaming.
The Polk Audio Signa S2 can either be controlled via the buttons on the device itself or with the provided remote control.
- The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is incredibly straightforward to set up and to use
- This particular device is lightweight enough that it can be mounted on the wall if you choose to do so
- The bass performance is very impressive for a soundbar of this price
- The audio adjustments on the Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar are pretty limited, so there is not too much customisation that can be done on the part of the user
- The remote control that comes with this soundbar is nothing special
All in all, the Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is a good investment for those looking for a soundbar within a reasonable price.
BOMAKER 2.1 Channel Soundbar
The BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar is an affordable and reliable speaker system that will enhance your movie watching experience in your home cinema. It produces powerful sounds at 150 w and provides the user with a 3D surround sound experience.
The BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar is Bluetooth enabled, meaning that you can wirelessly connect your phone, tablet, and computer to it as well as your television.
The new upgraded sub-woofer provides bass four times deeper than the previous BOMAKER model. Since the subwoofer is wireless, it can be stored neatly under the sofa or in a cabinet.
This unique feature means there are no cables connecting the sub-woofer to the soundbar, which eliminates the need to deal with pesky cables.
The BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar is supplied with four audio modes to customise your listening experience, whether you are listening to a movie, music, sports, a talk show, or even playing a video game. You can also manually adjust the treble and bass to fully be in control of your audio.
Set up of the BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar could not be any easier. Simply plug the soundbar into your television and you are ready to go. This particular model is complete with an LED display on the front of it so that the user can easily check the mode and sound.
- The remote control that comes with purchase of the BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar is very intuitive
- Buyers have noted that the customer service available from BOMAKER is extremely helpful
- The fact that the sub-woofer is not connected by a cable to the soundbar means you have endless options when it comes to where you put it.
- This particular soundbar is better suited to a smaller living room, so if you have a rather large entertainment space, perhaps consider another model
The BOMAKER 2.1 Channel soundbar is unique in that the sub-woofer is not connected to the soundbar via a cable. Otherwise, it is a decent device that is perfect for a smaller sized living area.
Samsung HW-N400 Soundbar
The Samsung HW-N400 soundbar is the best looking soundbar on this list. It is a simple rectangular block that will not take away from other aspects of your television set up.
It is a perfect complement to a smaller TV as it is only 640 mm wide. This little device is also lightweight enough to be mounted to the wall if you choose to do so.
The LED display is located in the centre of the soundbar's front and provides basic feedback for the user. The remote is intuitive and easy to use. It is even ergonomically designed so that it fits comfortably in the hand.
The Samsung HW-N400 soundbar comes with and HDMI input and output, USB port for updating the software, a 3.5 mm auxiliary audio jack, and an optical digital audio input.
- This soundbar includes HDMI input and output
- The design of this particular model is sleek, yet understated. It will blend in seamlessly with your lounge
- The bass on the Samsung HW-N400 soundbar is a bit lacking
- For a Samsung product, this device is disappointing in respect to the power it has
- This particular model does not come with a separate sub-woofer
The Samsung HW-N400 soundbar is an extremely basic soundbar that is affordable. It is by no means the best on the market, but if you have a small television and are looking to purchase a soundbar on a budget, it is a good choice.
The Final Verdict
Our favourite soundbar on our list is the Sony HT-SD35 soundbar. It is not only incredibly affordable, but it packs a serious punch for its price and size. It's dedicated sub-woofer pumps out a sturdy stream of bass and the soundbar itself has plenty of preset modes you can choose from in order to customise your listening experience.
Whether you use your television to watch daytime talk shows, listen to music, or watch the latest movies, the Sony HT-SD35 soundbar will have you covered.
Readers of this article also browsed;
- Best Sound Bars In UK
- Best Affordable Soundbars Under £100
- Best Sound Bars With A Subwoofer
- Best Sound Bars For Gaming
- Best Sound Bars for Samsung TV's
- Best Sound Bars for LG TV's
- Best Compact Sound Bars for Small Rooms
- Best Sound Bars For The Hearing Impaired
- Best Sound Bar For Dialogue & Voice Clarity
- 1 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 2 Best in Show: Sony HT-SD35 Bluetooth Soundbar
- 3 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 4 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 5 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 6 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 7 Pros:
- 8 Cons:
- 9 Panasonic SC-HTB150EBK Slim Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for a Dynamic Sound Experience
- 10 Panasonic SC-HTB254EGK Soundbar
- 11 Panasonic SC-HTB100 Slim Soundbar for Dynamic Sound with Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and AUX- in Connectivity
- 12 Panasonic SC-HTB100 Slim Soundbar for Dynamic Sound with Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and AUX- in Connectivity
- 13 Panasonic SC-HTB100 Slim Soundbar for Dynamic Sound with Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and AUX- in Connectivity
- 14 Pros:
- 15 Cons:
- 16 Panasonic SC-HTB100 Slim Soundbar for Dynamic Sound with Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and AUX- in Connectivity
- 17 Polk Audio Signa S2 Soundbar
- 18 Hisense HS214 2.1Ch All- In-One 108W Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer, Black, Compact Design, AUX, HDMI, USB, TV, PC Speaker
- 19 Hisense HS214 2.1Ch All- In-One 108W Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer, Black, Compact Design, AUX, HDMI, USB, TV, PC Speaker
- 20 Hisense HS214 2.1Ch All- In-One 108W Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer, Black, Compact Design, AUX, HDMI, USB, TV, PC Speaker
- 21 Pros:
- 22 Cons:
- 23 Hisense HS214 2.1Ch All- In-One 108W Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer, Black, Compact Design, AUX, HDMI, USB, TV, PC Speaker
- 24 BOMAKER 2.1 Channel Soundbar
- 25 i-box 150W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Resonate TV Soundbar System with 3D Surround Sound, Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI (ARC), Optical Input
- 26 i-box 150W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Resonate TV Soundbar System with 3D Surround Sound, Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI (ARC), Optical Input
- 27 i-box 150W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Resonate TV Soundbar System with 3D Surround Sound, Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI (ARC), Optical Input
- 28 Pros:
- 29 Cons:
- 30 i-box 150W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Resonate TV Soundbar System with 3D Surround Sound, Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI (ARC), Optical Input
- 31 Samsung HW-N400 Soundbar
- 32 WAVE - SAMS One Body Soundbar HW-T400 | HW-T400/ZG
- 33 WAVE - SAMS One Body Soundbar HW-T400 | HW-T400/ZG
- 34 Pros:
- 35 Cons:
- 36 WAVE - SAMS One Body Soundbar HW-T400 | HW-T400/ZG
- 37 The Final Verdict
- 38 Panasonic SC-HTB100 Slim Soundbar for Dynamic Sound with Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and AUX- in Connectivity
- 39 Readers of this article also browsed;