The Best Vibration Plate Reviews & Buying Guide
- 1 The Best Vibration Plate Reviews & Buying Guide
- 1.1 Our Top Vibration Plate! -
- 1.2 The Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate (Editor's Choice)
- 1.3 Our Verdict - Which Vibration Plate Is The Best?
- 1.4 What To Look For In The Best Vibration Plate (Buying Guide)
- 1.5 What Is a Vibration Plate & How Do They Work?
- 1.6 Best Features To Watch Out For In a Vibration Plate
- 1.7 Benefits Of Using a Vibration Plate
- 1.8 Tips For Using a Vibration Plate For Weight Loss & Toning
- 1.9 FAQs
- 1.10 Our #1 Vibration Plate For Helping You Gain Strength Or Lose Weight
Vibration plates are one of the biggest trends in the workout machine market if you're looking for some low-impact exercise.
Whether you are wanting to get back into shape slowly, lose weight or improve your circulation, using a vibration plate regularly paired with a healthy diet can help you achieve these goals.
These popular vibration plates tend to differ in; sizes, programs and power, with some models being more expensive and advanced and others being budget-friendly, this can make it hard to know which vibration model is the best.
We've rounded up the top vibration plate reviews below and compared them to try and help you decide which model is right for you.
Our Top Vibration Plate! -
The Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate (Editor's Choice)
The Bluefin 4D motion vibration model features three silent drive motors with a 4D mode consisting of; vibration, oscillation and micro-vibration, these modes can be used all together or seperatley depending your workout goal.
Main features of this vibration plate are it's magnetic therapy sensors which provide a whole-body massage in-between a workout session.
There is additionally an LED light system which can tell you the intensity levels of your workout and comes in colours of; red, orange and green. For workout speed, there is 3 pre-set programs to choose from or 7 manual combination set programs.
To get a full-body workout in with this model you need to use the machine for 10 minutes, it also comes with an easy to use Bluetooth speaker and wearable wrist band which acts as a remote control.
Extra acessories included with this Bluefin Fitness vibration plate are; resistance cords, a workout poster, nutrition guide and a manual.
Overall, this best vibration plate by Bluefin Fitness is one of the best vibration plates on our list due to its high power and 4D mode for better workout levels.
The model is additionally straightforward to use due to its remote control which allows you to change in-between pre-set programs while you exercise.
Downfalls of this model are the high price and heavyweight, which makes the machine much less portable. The model also has been said to have very poor quality speakers.
- 4D modes for a better workout and weight loss results.
- Remote control wristwatch.
- 3 pre-set programs and 7 manual combos.
- LED light system to show intensity levels.
- Magnetic massage therapy feature.
- Bluetooth speakers.
- Highly rated reviews for vibration plate.
- Very heavyweight.
- High price for home use.
- Poor quality speakers.
Our Second Choice! - LifePro 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
This 3D vibration plate by LifePro is one of the most highly rated and reasonably priced vibration plates on our list.
Its model features two motors for 3D motion consisting of; pulse, oscillation, or a combination of both. Additionally, the machine includes eight pre-set program settings to get your workout started.
Other notable specifications of this LifePro vibration plate are its non-slip ribber design and remote control. There is a life-time warranty included too for buyers confidence.
Accessory-wise the model comes with; four resistance bands, two-loop bands and a user manual.
The LifePro model is excellent value for money and has all the vibration power you need for a full-body workout. Its model is also ideal due to the variety of programs and a rubber grip for safety.
Negatives of this vibration plate have to be its power plate which is said to perform poor-quality vibrations when doing a workout. Its design is also said to be very complicated to use and confusing.
- Reasonable price.
- Eight workout programs included.
- 3D modes.
- Rubber grip for safety.
- Various accessories included.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Low-quality vibrations from the machine.
- Very complicated to use.
Bluefin Fitness Dual Motor 3D Power Vibration Plate
The Bluefin Fitness model comes with a 3D mode from its two internal motors. These 3D modes consist of; horizontal vibration, linear vibration and 3D oscillation for losing weight.
Essential features of the vibration plate are its 180 intensity levels and five pre-set programs for you to choose from when doing a workout on the machine. There is also a Bluetooth speaker in the power plate for music.
Furthermore, the model additionally comes with remote control and LCD for choosing settings and includes extra acessories such as resistance cords and a nutrition guide.
This Bluefin Fitness model is one of the top vibration plate review ratings on our list thanks to its reasonable price and high vibration speed.
The model also comes with a considerable variety of intensity options allowing it to be used by fitness pros or beginners for an all-over body workout or to assist in losing weight.
Negatives of the model are its power plate build-quality and LED display which is said to be very hard to read.
- High vibration power.
- Variety of intensity options for different fitness levels.
- Speaker included.
- Five programs.
- 3D motion.
- Easy to use remote control.
- The plate and rubber cover is said to be poorly built.
- The display is tough to read.
LifePro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
The affordable LifePro vibration plate machine features adjustable speed levels ranging from 1-99 speed depending on your intensity.
It's machine additionally has an anti-slip rubber design for safety and comes with a display screen and remote control which help to adjust speed settings during a workout.
Other notable features of the vibrating plate are its easy storage system and resistance bands with a manual that's included. You also get free access to one of their workout videos online when you make a purchase.
Overall, this LifePro fitness vibration plates model is very straightforward to use and great for beginners who are looking to lose weight or tone up.
It additionally has a variety of modes so as you can keep advancing with your fitness as you use the machine regularly.
Some downfalls of the fitness vibration plate have to be its vibration power which causes the plug to fall out. The model is also reported to vibrate side to side and not evenly, which could impact your home workout.
- Adjustable 99-speed levels.
- Anti-slip rubber design for better safety when using the machine.
- Easy storage.
- Display screen and remote control.
- Comes with resistance bands.
- Low-quality design.
- Doesn't vibrate evenly.
AGM Vibration Power Plate
If you are looking for a budget vibration plate, this model by AGM could be worth considering.
Feature-wise the vibration plate comes with 180-speed levels and five programs for weight loss workouts. It has a maximum user weight of 150kg too.
The machine itself has an inbuilt speaker and comes with an LCD and massage function for relaxing. Its vibration programmes only need to be used for 10-15 minutes a day to aid weight loss.
Other notable specifications of this vibration plate are its compact design and complimentary resistance bands it comes with. The model additionally has a 12-month replacement program in case of a faulty machine.
This AGM vibration plate is excellent if you're looking for a low-priced vibration plate to try out and assist you with home workouts.
Its design is additionally well-built with variable speed levels which is great for toning your whole body at home.
Negatives of the AGM vibration plate are its user guide which is said to be very poorly written and hard to understand. Its speaker is also said to have a low noise output.
- 180 levels with 5 programs.
- Maximum user weight of 150 kg.
- Has a speaker with LCD.
- Compact design.
- Resistance bands included.
- 12-month replacement guarantee.
- They have a complicated user manual.
- The low-noise output from the speaker.
Our Verdict - Which Vibration Plate Is The Best?
To conclude, the top vibration plate on our list has to be the Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate.
This machine has the best vibration power in comparison to other vibration plates thanks to its 4D technology and magnetic therapy sensors, which help you relax after a workout session.
As a more budget-friendly alternative, we would recommend the LifePro 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine. This is thanks to its 3D vibrations and 8 programmes that come included with the vibration plates model. The model also has a highly rated vibrating plate review record.
What To Look For In The Best Vibration Plate (Buying Guide)
Now we've found and compared some reviews for vibration plates on the market. You might be wondering what specifications are essential in the best vibration plate model.
These machines can also be a little complicated to understand, so we've put together a comprehensive fool-proof buying guide below to help you out -
What Is a Vibration Plate & How Do They Work?
You can find a vibration plate in pretty much most gyms. These machines are a power plate that vibrates your whole body when you use it, this, in turn, stimulates your muscles and contracts/detract them at the speed you set.
All this balancing and muscle contracting contribute to energy use, which can potentially help you lose weight or build more muscle depending on your nutritional diet.
We've listed out some common exercises you can try performing at home or in the gym on your vibration plate -
- Pushups - You can either have your hands or feet positioned on the plate, the vibration will work your muscles while you're performing a pushup.
- Squats - Squatting on a vibration plate can tone up your leg muscles fast, just hold your squat for a little longer at the lowest point to feel the burn.
- Planking - Planking on a vibration plate can do wonders for your abs and stomach fat.
Best Features To Watch Out For In a Vibration Plate
Now you know exactly what these machines do, and you've seen the best vibration plate reviews, it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with the features you should be looking for the best vibration plates.
There's alot of features to look out for in the top machine such as; vibration types, size and programs.
We've listed out the key features for you to consider in your best machine below -
- Maximum user weight - This a significant feature in your machine; you should take into account the maximum user weight of your plate so as you can make sure its right for you. Best models can support around 150kg, which is usually enough for multiple users.
- Vibration type - Some models have different kinds of vibrations you can choose from, the main ones to look for are; oscillation, linear and sonic, there are more types you can look for too.
- Vibration speed - High rate is always a good sign on a machine as you want a significant vibration, this is typically stated per seconds on the model's specification. Some devices even have adjustable levels that can range to a 99-speed level and above.
- Size - Check your plate is wide enough for balance and make sure it isn't too heavy, if you are looking to take your vibration plate to places with you then it's a good idea for it to have handles also.
- Programs - Having pre-set programs in the machine is excellent when your new to vibration exercise and want an easy to use model, you should look for a device with at least 5 different programs to choose from.
- Remote control - There nothing worse than having to bend down and lose balance when you want to change the mode of your machine, having a remote control to do this can stop you from having to interrupt your workout.
- Acessories - Some of the best machines have in-built speakers, workout bands and nutrition booklets that they come with, these can be great acessories to look out for.
Benefits Of Using a Vibration Plate
Some of the main benefits you can get from using a vibration plate are weight loss, toned muscles and improved circulation. Some of the best machines additionally have a massage function which can help you de-stress.
There may still be some benefits you might not have considered, so we've listed out some more below -
- Helps bone strength - Greater stress in your bones can help them become more robust and reduce the risk of bone-related illnesses when you get older.
- Increases blood flow - Better circulation due to the vibrations can help reduce swelling in your body.
- Lower stress - Using one of these models is proven to lower stress and anxiety, if you get a model with a massage function, this could be even more beneficial.
- Faster recovery - Vibrations in your machine can help get rid of muscle soreness quicker after being the gym. This is because of better circulation and oxygen getting around your body.
- Balance - When the machine is vibrating, you will be trying to maintain balance, to do this, you will have to use your core and other muscles which can help your balance improve with practice.
- Strength - Eventually, if you combine your workouts with a calorie surplus, you can gain muscle in your legs and strengthen your core.
- Weight loss - Combined with a calorific deficit, these machines can help you lose some extra pounds with regular use and commitment.
Tips For Using a Vibration Plate For Weight Loss & Toning
You might think just getting on your vibration plate and choosing a random program will get you toned in no time, but there are some tips and tricks you can consider integrating into your workout routine which can help the process.
Mix up your workouts
Try targeting one muscle area at a time for improved strength when using your machine, or you can mix it up and try exercising different muscle groups, sometimes this can shock the body and increase the calorific burn.
Push yourself & keep track
Attempt upping the vibration intensity once a week and keep track of your progress when using the machine, this can keep you motivated and show that your gaining strength and fitness.
Watch your nutrition
When using vibration plates for weight loss, it's a good idea to watch your diet at home too. If you are not eating healthy, then it's likely your machine will not give you the fast results you ideally want.
Don't start using your machine as a beginner on the highest setting for long periods, instead start slow and gradually build up your strength so as you don't exhaust your muscles too quickly.
Use proper form
It's essential when planking or squatting with your plate to maintain proper form so as you don't injure yourself while doing the exercise.
Proper form will also mean better results as you will be working your muscles correctly.
If you're not into exercising you can try performing some simple yoga poses on your plate while it's vibrating, this is a great way to test your balance while improving your flexibility too.
How many calories can your burn with a 10-minute workout on a vibration machine?
This depends on your weight but you could burn anything from 100 calories and over wth a ten-minute workout on your machine.
How often should I use a vibration plate?
To begin with, you should only use your model about three times a week or less. After this, you can gradually build up using your plate more as your fitness and strength increases.
Do the vibration machines help with weight loss?
Yes, vibration machines can help burn fat when combined with a regular schedule and calorie deficit.
Can you just stand on a vibration plate?
You can just stand on a vibration plate as your body will still be using its muscles to help maintain your stability and balance.
For particular muscle toning, however, it's best to try some specific exercises such as bicep curls with your machines resistance bands.
How long will it take to see results from my model?
It could take up to two months or more till you see results from using your model regularly, this is just the same as trying out other forms of exercise.
What kind of exercises can I do on vibration plates at home?
You can do push-ups, squats, planks and arm workouts while using your vibration machine, these models are very efficent in toning and strengthening the lower body.
How much do these models typically cost?
This depends but on average they can cost anything from £100-£300 and above. The more expensive your model, the more likely it will come with added vibration modes.
How safe are vibration plates to use?
Vibration machines are very safe to use; however, you should only use your device for the recommended amount of time suggested by the manufacturer.
You also shouldn't use one of these models if you are pregnant, have diabetes or have had a recent surgical procedure. It's best to consult your doctors first if you are unsure whether you should be using the machines or not.
Can I use vibration plates every day?
It's not recommended to use your machine every day, instead use it for short intervals 3-4 times a week.
Why should I use a vibration machine?
If you hate regular exercise or your looking for a way to burn calories and build strength in a short amount of time, then you should try using one of these machines.
Are these vibration plates portable?
Most vibration plates are very portable, just make sure to double-check the weight of your model and see if it has handles as this will make your life much easier when trying to carry the machine.
Can I massage myself with vibration plates?
Some of the models do have magnetic massage therapy modes which can be a great way to relax after a long day at work or a home workout session.
Do they make you sweat?
No, these vibration plates do not make you sweat due to the lack of cardio; they contract your muscles alot during the vibration process.
Can I use one of the home vibration machines if I'm overweight?
You can use one of these machines with no issues, just make sure your plate supports the user weight you are.
Can I workout my full body with one of these machines?
Yes, you can work out your full body with a vibration machine as long as you do different style exercises that target your other muscle groups, if you stand on the device then you will mainly just workout your lower body.
Can children use a vibration machine?
Children can use these plates; however, only for a limited time of under 5 minutes on a low intensity if they wish.
Are these machines only for losing weight?
No! These vibration plates have been proven to lower stress, help improve bone density and even make you more flexible over time.
Some models come with a massage therapy function too which can be used sitting down to help you relax.
Our #1 Vibration Plate For Helping You Gain Strength Or Lose Weight
The number one vibration machine on our list for helping you exercise is the Bluefin Fitness 4D Triple Motor Vibration Plate.
This model is the best thanks to its easy to use high-quality design and 4D system, which gives you a choice of 4 different vibration types when using the machine.
Our best budget choice is the LifePro 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine which still has excellent 3D vibration technology and can help assist with weight loss or muscle toning.