Short On Time? Our Recommended Best Water Softener Is The Water2Buy W2B800 Water Softener! The Best Water Softener Reviews & Buying GuideContents1 The Best Water Softener Reviews & Buying Guide1.1 Our Favourite Water Softener -1.2 The Water2Buy W2B800 Water Softener (Editor's Pick)1.3 Which Is The Best Water Softener For Your Home?1.4 What To Look For […]
Best Zero Gravity Chair UK
- 1 Best Zero Gravity Chair UK
- 1.1 Our Top Pick! - Straame Garden Zero Gravity Chair
- 1.2 DQCHAIR Outdoor Reclining Zero Gravity Chair - Number Two
- 1.3 GardenCo Zero Gravity Recliners - Number Three
- 1.4 1ABOVE Set of 2 Folding Reclining Chairs - Number Four
- 1.5 Azuma Zero Gravity Chair - Number Five
- 1.6 So Which is the Best Zero Gravity Chair?
Short On Time?
Our Recommended Best Zero Gravity Chair Is The Best Zero Gravity Chair!
- ZERO GRAVITY CHAIR SET OF 2: Let your body experience extreme comfort and stress relief sensation with the zero gravity outdoor chairs. Fully adjustable to meet your needs, it goes up to 170, perfect for the after-lunch nap on holidays. Lean back in the chair to find the ideal position while your legs elevate. Once you found the right posture and feel comfortable, lock it up! The star head knob lock will allow you to modify the recline anytime you want. All you have left to do is relax.
- FOLDABLE OUTDOOR SUN LOUNGERS: In the camping, beach, garden or patio or even in a picnic in the park. The possibilities are endless. The Straame zero gravity chair is compact, versatile, and light enough to carry in your summer getaways. The relaxer chair folds completely flat, allowing easy storage. Gravity chairs should be covered when left outdoors or keep it inside to prevent them from rusting.
- RECLINING GARDEN CHAIRS are ideally suited for outdoor activities with no assemble needed. Made of resilient rubber bands connected to the chair's sides, reinforcing elasticity and comfort. It can be adjusted from an upright chair to a relaxing sun lounger to satisfy all your needs.*WARNING* Do not leave outside in the rain. Always cover the chairs when not in use if leave outside.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: The sun lounger chair provides a well-being feeling for the whole family. Featuring a detachable cup holder and adjustable headrest pillow, it has come the time to enjoy your leisure time. The anti-slip feet prevent the chair from slipping when reclining, not a single worry for your mind.
- DIFFERENT SETS AVAILABLE: The set of 2 Gravity Chairs are now available with a built-in fully adjustable sunshade or with a matching table. Be prepared for any activity this summer! The chair dimensions are 110x90x65cm (upright) / 79x160x65cm (reclining) and 94x12x65cm (folded). The dimensions of the overhead canopy are 52x40cm. The table dimensions are 50x50x50 and 67x50x8cm when folded. The perfect set for any summer trip. The Zero Gravity Chair withstand up to 150KG.
If you're the type of person that appreciates comfort and relaxation after a long day then you need a zero gravity chair.
Zero gravity chairs are basically a reclining chair that allow you to distribute your weight evenly giving a zero gravity feel while you relax, what more could you want on a Sunday in the garden?
However, there are lots of different zero gravity chairs on the UK market to choose from, differing in weight, size and support, so we have rounded up the best gravity chairs and compared them to help find the best model for you!
Our Top Pick! - Straame Garden Zero Gravity Chair
The Straame Garden zero gravity chairs are one of the most affordable sets on our list. This model comes with a quality textilene fabric and a total measurement of H77 x D165 x W67.5 cm when upright, it also has a weight capacity of 110 kg.
The 170 degree garden chairs reclining function lets you put your chair in any position you want, along with its lightweight which means you can fold it up and take it anywhere.
Not only does this model boast a strong durable steel frame, it also comes with two cup holders, a phone holder and a book/tablet holder, meaning you can relax with everything you need in arms reach.
Overall, this affordable Straame Garden zero gravity chair set is of great value in terms of its extra features and material, its lightweight and easy folding system also makes it great to take hiking or to the beach.
However, some negatives of this model has to be its lack of a locking option in between the 170 degree angle, this means you are limited on the reclining positions you can have.
The model is also not designed to be left out in all weathers, so you will need to make sure to store this chair after use to maintain its quality.
- Very affordable.
- High quality material.
- 170 degree reclining function.
- Two cup holders, phone holder and book holder.
- Steel frame.
- Not designed to stay out in all weather.
- No locking system for in between the 170 degree angle.
DQCHAIR Outdoor Reclining Zero Gravity Chair - Number Two
The DQCHAIR zero gravity model boasts a high quality steel frame and has open dimensions of 75 x 72 x 80 cm. This zero gravity chair also has a weight capacity of 200 kg.
The recliner of this zero gravity chair has a dual finger aluminum alloy locking system which allows you to lock the chairs position in any way you want, it also comes with a non-slip foot cover for stability while your relax.
Design wise this gravity recliner is made of high quality UV resistant material with ventilation for summer use. This zero gravity chair also comes with; a removable pillow, a pearl cotton cushion, a detachable headrest and a utility cup holder tray.
Overall, this zero gravity chair is definitely one of the top chairs on our list in terms of its quality and width, its adjustable recliner also improves its overall comfort level.
Downfalls of this chairs model has to be its high price which is quite expensive in comparison with other chairs on our list that comes as a set of 2.
- Durable steel frame.
- 200 kg weight capacity.
- Alloy locking system.
- Non-slip foot cover.
- Arm rest.
- UV resistant material.
- Detachable headrest and cup holder.
- High price in comparison with other models on our list.
GardenCo Zero Gravity Recliners - Number Three
The GardenCo zero gravity chairs model is one the best on our list in terms of its value for money. This zero gravity chair comes with a durable frame and UV resistant breathable fabric. Total measurements of this chair are 182 cm x 65 cm x 113 cm.
The design of this garden chair recliners system allows you to fully recline the chair to the position you want by lifting its arms and leaning backwards.
Extra features of this best zero gravity chairs model are its light weight and moveable headrest. It has a weight capacity of 120 kg.
Overall, this is definitely the best budget zero gravity chair on our list, its high quality material and easy reclining system makes it great value for money.
Downfalls of this GardenCo chair has to be its lack of features such a cup holder or phone holder.
- Most affordable model on our list.
- High quality build.
- Free reclining system.
- Moveable headrest.
- Breathable material.
- Lack of extra features in comparison with other best chairs.
1ABOVE Set of 2 Folding Reclining Chairs - Number Four
The 1ABOVE brand has created two textoline chairs which is great value for its price. This model comes with high-quality textilene fabric which is perfect for contouring and supporting your body, it has a total measurement of 165 cm x 65 cm x 110 cm when opened and is very lightweight.
This chairs zero gravity design is also very flexible and adjustable due to its ability to rotate and recline from 0-170 degrees with ease.
Its foldable design also makes it great for storing or transporting and it comes with a phone mount and cup holder for the extra comfort factor.
Overall, the 1ABOVE two chairs model is great value for money, the high quality textoline fabric used combined with its flexible frame allows you to have the ultimate zero gravity relaxation wherever you take it.
Downfalls of this model has to be its lack of features such as a book holder, you also can't lock the chair in between the 170 degree angle.
- Set of two.
- Made of high quality textoline material.
- Cup holder and adjustable headrest.
- 170 degree reclining position.
- Large size.
- Lack of extra features and UV resistant material.
- No freedom to lock the chair at your preferred angle.
Azuma Zero Gravity Chair - Number Five
The Azuma zero gravity chair is the best if you are looking for a single high quality and affordable chair. This model is made of hard wearing polyester material and comes in six different colours to choose from, measuring 177 cm in length when opened with a 44 cm width.
The design of this chair comes with a strong silver frame and textoline fabric which is UV resistant, it also has a 2 cm sponge padding on its back and seat for extra comfort while you relax.
The reclining function of this chair allows you to lock it any position you want by lifting up its arm handles.
The maximum weight capacity of this chair is 100 kg.
Overall, this Azuma zero gravity chair is perfect if you are looking for a high quality single recliner garden chair to relax with, its sponge padding and lock function allows you to be comfortable and rest however you want.
Downfalls of this model has to be its lack of extra features, this model has no cup holder or phone holder like other models on our list, the padding of the chair may also be uncomfortable to sit on in hot weather.
- Sponge padding.
- Locking mechanism for reclining function.
- Strong frame with high quality material.
- Adjustable head rest.
- Six different colours.
- Affordable price.
- Lack of extra features.
- Padding may be uncomfortable in hot weather.
So Which is the Best Zero Gravity Chair?
The top zero gravity chair on our list has to be the Straame Garden set of two model. This model not only includes two chairs for a low price but has extra features to use such as a book holder and doesn't compromise on quality with its textoline material and strong frame.
In second place is the more expensive single DQCHAIR model, this model is great in terms of its reliability and extra features such as a pillow and cup holder, however we placed it second due to its high price.
Third on our list is the budget friendlyGardenCo zero gravity chair, this chair has a great free lock reclining system and high quality build, the only reason we placed it lower down was due its lack of extra features.
Next up is the 1ABOVE model which is a set of two making it great value for its price, this model has a good recline of 170 degrees but we placed it lower down due to its lack of locking positions.
Last on our list is the Azuma zero gravity chair, this model is still a great choice if you are looking for a specific colour with a strong build, we placed it last because of its lack of features and extra padding which may prove uncomfortable if used in hot weather.
To conclude, the best zero gravity chair to buy UK wise has to be the Straame Garden set of two due to its great value for money and relilable build. All these models can be found online Amazon with prices and reviews.